a. Scope. CSI utilizes this Site to provide you with certain Services In the course of providing the Services, CSI will collect “Personal Information,” which means information that personally relates to or identifies you, including without limitation your name, age, gender, email address, postal mailing address, zip code, home/mobile telephone number, Social Security number and/or taxpayer identification number, investment objectives, investment experience, assets and income, and other types of information from you.
2. Collection of Information.
a. Information that You Provide. When you register for an account on this Site, CSI collects certain Personal Information from you that you voluntarily provide to open an account, transact business, communicate with CSI, verify your identity and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. From time to time, CSI may request additional information to help it further assess your needs and preferences. CSI may also collect information that you provide by electronic mail, telephone or other means.
b. Automatically Collected Information. CSI may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use this Site, such as your Internet Protocol address, your web browser type and version, the name and version of your operating system, the pages you view on this Site, the pages you view immediately before and after you access this Site, and the search terms you enter on this Site. This information allows CSI to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to this Site using the same computer or mobile device, and to improve this Site and the Services.
e. Cross-Site Tracking. CSI does not utilize technical measures on this Site to track your activities across different websites or online services, whether you configure your browser’s Do Not Track feature or otherwise. This Site does utilize third-party application programming interfaces controlled by third parties, such as to display maps and graphs, that may attempt to track your activity across other sites that utilize those interfaces.
f. Reviewing, Correcting and Deleting Information. You may update or correct contact information and other Personal Information stored about you on this Site, or delete your account in its entirety, by accessing your account/profile page, or by sending a written request to the CSI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use and Disclosure of Information. CSI may collect, use, share, and otherwise process your personal information for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
a. Accessing this Site and Providing the Services. CSI uses your Personal Information to provide you with the Services, or products, services or information related to this Site or the Services, including:
• providing you with information about this Site, Services or required notices;
• customizing your experience when using this Site, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on this Site;
• more effectively marketing and advertising CSI, the funds of its affiliates and third-party funds;
• better determining which Services may be of most interest to you; and
• providing you with content based on your interests.
b. Analysis. CSI uses your Personal Information for improving this Site and/or the Services, including by (i) combining or aggregating any of the information collected through this Site or elsewhere for generating and analyzing statistics about your use of this Site and user demographics and traffic patterns and (ii) using anonymized data that may or may not be derived from Personal Information but does not personally identify you, both for disclosure to third parties and for the purpose of enhancing the Services and developing new offerings.
c. Security. CSI may use your Personal Information for safety and security purposes, including sharing of your information for such purposes, when it is necessary to pursue CSI’s legitimate interests in ensuring the security of this Site and Services, including detecting, preventing and responding to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of the Terms, violations of law or other misuse of this Site; and when CSI believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary (i) to protect CSI’s rights, the rights of other users of this Site, the integrity of this Site, or your safety or the safety of others, or (ii) to detect, prevent or respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of the Terms, violations of law or other misuse of this Site.
d. Service Providers. CSI engages third-party service providers (such as payment processors, hosting providers and analytics and security providers) to assist in operating and marketing this Site. CSI’s engagement of third-party service providers is sometimes necessary for CSI to provide the Services to you, particularly where such third-party service providers ensure that this Site and Services are operating and secure. In other instances, although not necessary as described in the previous sentence, the engagement of such third-party service providers allows CSI to more effectively serve its customers and improve this Site and the Services.
f. Marketing. If you submit your information to CSI, CSI may provide you with information about this Site, Services or required notices. In addition, CSI may use collected information for delivering marketing communications that may be of interest to you.
a. Jurisdiction. Information collected through this Site will be stored in, processed in and subject to the various local, state and federal laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protection for your information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. By using this Site, you consent to such transfer to, storage in and processing within the United States.
b. Security. CSI is committed to protecting your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected through this Site are maintained. However, no information or communication system can be 100% secure, so CSI cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. In addition, CSI is not responsible for the security of information that you transmit to this Site over networks that CSI does not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
c. Retention. CSI will not retain data longer than is prohibited by applicable laws or regulations, if any. If you wish to access or correct any information CSI holds about you, you may have your data deleted, blocked or corrected, in each case in accordance with any applicable laws or regulations, if any. CSI also collects and retains information through this Site in an anonymized form, i.e. tracking the pages you visit and how long was spent on each page.
• to enable and support security features, prevent fraud, and protect your data from unauthorized access;
• to enable features and help CSI provide you with personalized content; and
• to analyze how you use this Site and to monitor site performance, as these Cookies help CSI to identify and fix errors, understand and improve services, research and test out different features, and monitor how you reached this Site.
c. Third–Party Cookies. CSI may use certain third–party Cookies on this Site, including without limitation the following:
6. Third-Party Websites. The System and communications from CSI may contain links to websites operated by third parties. CSI does not control how these third parties collect information or by what means such third parties may use their own cookies to collect information about you. You acknowledge and agree that CSI is not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such websites that are not under CSI’s control. CSI encourages you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
7. Children’s Information. The System is not directed to, nor does CSI knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 18. The Terms expressly prohibit the use of this Site by anyone under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided information without your consent, please contact CSI immediately using the contact information provided below.
8. International Visitors. This Site and the Services may be accessed and/or used by users located outside the United States in accordance with the Terms and other policies and procedures posted on this Site, if any. If you use the Services from the European Union (EU) or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your personal information on or through the Services you consent to that transfer.
10. Role of Juniper Square.
b.Business Transfer. If Juniper Square, or substantially all of Juniper Square’s assets, are acquired, or in the unlikely event that Juniper Square were to go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information will be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Juniper Square may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in the privacy policies for CSI and Juniper Square in respect of the Platform (as it may be amended from time to time).]